Looming ocular surgeries
Ocular surgery always progresses along the advancement of science advances. New emerging technologies in laser enhance the surgeries. When the natural lens of your eye becomes cloudy due to age its known as cataract. It can be replaced with an artificial lens implant. An ophthalmologist prefers surgical instruments and ultrasound power to replace the eye's cloudy lens. The surgeons are dealing in such tiny spaces in the eye, they depend on lasers not blades, for improved precision, though lasers have been used only for other eye surgeries, such as vision correction (LASIK) surgery.
- Track 1-1 Vitreo-retinal surgery
- Track 2-2 Cataract surgery.
- Track 3-3 Refractive surgery.
- Track 4-4 Laser eye surgery.
- Track 5-5 Eye muscle surgery.