Diagnostic imaging techniques gains tremendous importance in the examining ocular and orbital disease. The diagnostic imaging, with special focus directed toward the advanced modalities are important in evaluation of the traumatized eye. Advances made in diagnostic and imaging techniques within the years have revolutionized the field, and helps in management of many ophthalmic diseases. The basic tools of refractive surgery are Wavefront and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT).
- Track 1-1 VideoKeratoscopy
- Track 2-2 Spectral-domain Optical Coherence Tomography
- Track 3-3 OCT Angiography
- Track 4-4 Small Gauge Endoscopy
- Track 5-5 Multimodal Imaging